Dated: 01/23/2019

Views: 61

Image title


If YOU (borrower) have graduated with at least a bachelor’s degree (not associates) or completed a TRADE school then your years at college can be used as if it was work history if your new job is in the same field of what you graduated with. 

 College transcripts and proof of degree is required.

Why waste years of rent if you can invest in yourself!

If you have school loans to repay - why throw your money out the "rent" window instead of putting it all into your own home?

If you own your own home... you can always rent out the other rooms and have roommates pay your mortgage for you!

Blog author image

Dawn M. Flagg

I am proud to be US Military Veteran. As such, I have traveled extensively and moved over 21 times! Trust me, I have experience in buying/selling HOMES! Knowledge of the market is a must. I unders....

Latest Blog Posts

Are There Benefits To Prepaying Your Mortgage

A mortgage is one of the biggest single debts you’re likely to willingly take on. As such, being able to properly manage your mortgage is very important. With so many options when it comes to,

Read More

Tips For DIY Paint Disposal

A lot of DIY projects involve paint. Unfortunately, the majority of them don’t use the exact amount of paint that comes in the cans you buy. This leaves you with extra paint that you don’t have

Read More

Alexa Am I Out Of Milk Smart Appliances 101

It seems like everything is getting smart these days. First the phones were smart, then the thermostats. Now you can buy smart lighting, smart locks, smart cameras and even smart little sensors that

Read More

Oct 15 2019 59346 1

Fall is finally here, which means winter is right around the corner. In the colder parts of the country, those winter months can reap costly damage if homeowners aren’t prepared. Below are some

Read More