- Hello, everyone. It is time for your monthly market update. This is for November, 2020 for Polk County, Florida. And basically we're gonna see a lot more of the same in terms of what we've been
Florida USDA Eligibility Maps Have Changed
Dated: June 9 2018
Important! If you are looking to purchase a home and were interested in a USDA home loan, or if you have previously been looking in a USDA eligible area then you may want to pay attention to this important change. Effective June 4, 2018 USDA eligibility map have changed due to population increases and other factors, many areas unfortunately lost their eligibility. The good news is if you are currently working with a lender and the following is met prior to June 4, 2018 your USDA Loan may still be approved:
1. Your application is dated and received by the lender prior to June 4, 2018
2. Signed purchase contract dated before June 4, 2018
3. Within 3 days of application date loan estimate issued by the lender
4. Applicant meets all other USDA eligibility guidelines
I have included a link for your convenience to access USDA income and Property Eligibility site where you will be able to search using a specific address: http://bit.ly/USDAPropertyEligibilitySite
If you are in search of a Realtor and in need of a Lender to work with, we would love to be of service to you.
I am a devoted family women, mom and wife to a retired United States Marine who proudly served our country for 23 years. As a military family I understand the needs of many looking to purchase or a s....